. Blood Orange And Raspberry Mojito Recipe | foodie

Blood Orange And Raspberry Mojito Recipe

ats
tgh

Hey guys! Happy Monday! How was your weekend? It felt too short for me! I’m not happy with losing an hour but this way I’ll have more daylight to take my blog photos. Did I say “mojito”? Oh, yeah, I first thought to make margaritas with the blood oranges I got, but I couldn’t help myself and made these mojitos. You know mojito is my favorite cocktail. So I created another flovor – Blood Orange And Raspberry Mojito.
I’m pretty sure that most of my non-US readers are aware that March 8th was International Woman’s Day. I had a fun get together with some of my girlfriends and made these blood orange and raspberry mojitos for them. They were thrilled!




Prep Time : 5 mins
Total Time : 5 mins

Blood Orange And Raspberry Mojito Recipe - tartly sweet, simple to make cocktail, that tastes delicious.

Course: Drinks
Cuisine: American
Servings: 1
Calories: 293 kcal

Ingredients


  1. 5 mint leaves
  2. 2 oz rum
  3. 2 oz simple syrup
  4. juice from 1 blood orange
  5. juice from 1/2 lime
  6. juice from 1/4 cup fresh raspberries (mash raspberries and strain to remove the seeds)
  7. sparkling water
  8. ice


Instructions

Full Recipes >> cookinglsl
bwh