. Roasted Sweet Potatoes & Onions | foodie

Roasted Sweet Potatoes & Onions

ats
tgh
Allow me to introduce you to one of my all-time favorite side dishes. I’m not kidding.  I make this one all. the. time. It’s my favorite when I’m craving something salty and sweet.  It is uber-fast to prep.  It only calls for a few ingredients.  It is easily customizable to different seasonings to pair with your main course.  It’s pretty healthy.  And…it’s ridiculously delicious. Have I convinced you yet?  (I think I’ve convinced myself.  Already hungry for the leftovers!)  :)



ROASTED SWEET POTATOES & ONIONS

You will love this yummy Roasted Sweet Potatoes & Onions recipe. It’s sweet, onion-y and incredibly delicious.

TOTAL TIME: 30 MINS PREP TIME: 5 MINS COOK TIME: 25 MINS

INGREDIENTS:

2 sweet potatoes, sliced into 1/8-inch thick coins
1 onion, quartered then cut into 1/2-inch slices
2 Tbsp. vegetable or canola oil
1/2 tsp. sea salt (or more or less to taste)lots of freshly ground black pepper
optional: additional seasonings such as Italian (store-bought or homemade)

DIRECTIONS:


  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
  2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Toss with a spoon until vegetables are evenly-coated.
  3. Read Full Recipes >> www.gimmesomeoven.com
bwh