. California-Style Vegan Sushi Rolls | foodie

California-Style Vegan Sushi Rolls

ats
tgh

I use toasted nori sheets that I buy in a package of 50 from my health food store. They don’t need to be warmed up or anything, you just lay them on a cutting board to fill them up (note: you can also buy untoasted nori, but I think they taste a little too much like seaweed when they’re raw).
I decided to make mine “California-style” with tons of shredded veggies, hummus, bell pepper, onion, and avocado. One of my latest healthy habits is shredding various vegetables in my food processor each week and then putting them into everything.




Prep Time : 15 minutes
Cook Time : 1 minute
Yield : 2
Category : Main Dish
Method : Raw
Cuisine : Vegan, gluten-free 

INGREDIENTS

  1. 4 toasted nori sheets
  2. 1/2 cup hummus (I recommend my roasted garlic hummus)
  3. 1 red bell pepper, sliced
  4. 1 cup shredded carrots and cabbage
  5. 2 tablespoons minced red onion
  6. 1 medium avocado

INSTRUCTIONS

Full Read Recipes >> cleaneatingkitchen
bwh