. Strawberry Mojito Recipe | foodie

Strawberry Mojito Recipe

ats
tgh

Have I told you that I am in desperate need of a vacation! I found myself searching for vacations online last night… you know what I typed in to the google machine?
“Huts over the water”
That’s all I want right now! I want to stay in a hut that is over that water, where I can see beautiful clear blue water and fish swimming beneath me!  I want to lay outside in my bikini, soaking up the sun, eating fresh seafood, and drink cocktails all day! Sounds like perfection right? 



Ingredients


  1. 8 large strawberries, sliced
  2. 8-12 leaves of mint
  3. 4 teaspoons of agave
  4. 6 tablespoons of lime juice
  5. 8 oz. Bacardi Silver Rum
  6. 2 cups seltzer water or club soda


Instructions

Full Read Recipes >> joyfulhealthyeats
bwh