. Oreo Truffles | foodie

Oreo Truffles

ats
tgh

I am definitely not a baker by nature, so I appreciate any dessert recipe that has the words “no bake” in front of it. And as you can see by the crazy zig-zag lines on top of these truffles, I’m not very crafty either. So basically, if I can make these oreo truffles look pretty, you can make these look prettier.



Is it bad that I make an entire batch just for me and my husband? I tried to freeze some of them to keep us from devouring the entire batch at once, but then I realize that I love eating these frozen. (I’m a weirdo though so I’m probably alone on that.

Oreo Balls
Prep Time: 20 MINS  Total Time: 20 MINS

Course: DESSERT
Cuisine: AMERICAN
Keyword: OREO DESSERTS, OREO TRUFFLES
These no bake Oreo Truffles have a sweet outer chocolate shell that surrounds a decadent, chocolate Oreo filling- and you only need 4 ingredients!

Ingredients

US CUSTOMARY - METRIC
1 (15.25) oz. package Oreos (any flavor, double stuffed or regular both work)
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
12 oz. white melting chocolate- (Not chocolate chips, but high quality melting chocolate- I used Baker’s bars)
6 oz. semisweet melting chocolate for topping (Or sprinkles, or Oreo crumbles)

Instructions

Place the Oreos in a food processor and blend until fine crumbs are formed.
Mix in the cream cheese until a sticky dough has formed.
Roll about 1- 1 ½ tablespoons of dough into a ball and set aside on a plate or in a container that you can fit in the freezer. Freeze the balls for at least 30 minutes.
Read full recipes here >>https://thecozycook.com/no-bake-oreo-truffles-cookbook-giveaway/
bwh